What is Clock Manager?
Clock Manager is a small software program in TimePilot's Professional
and Enterprise Editions that lets you see all the
TimePilot clocks on your system. It also acts as the bridge
between them and the TimePilot Central
software. With Clock Manager you can:
- View all the clocks installed on your network.
- Add clocks to your system or delete clocks from your system.
- Set the date and time on the clocks.
- Change a clock's name.
- See when you last imported data from the clock.
- See when the Extreme Blue's batteries were last changed.
- See whether the TimePilot Service
is running and start it or stop it.