TimePilot Central: Menus
- Help: Starts this online help system.
- Purchase TimePilot Accessories: Displays the
Products, Accessories and Support page on the TimePilot.com web site.
Requires an internet connection.
- Review FAQ: Displays the TimePilot.com web site's
Asked Questions page. Requires an internet connection.
- Check for Updates: Checks the TimePilot.com servers to see if
there's a program update available. If there is, the update downloads and
installs automatically. Your data will not be affected. Requires an internet
- About: Gives information about the product, including:
- To whom it is licensed.
- The software serial number.
- The software version and build number.
- The application path (the location of the TimePilot Central software on your hard drive).
- The data path (the location of your TimePilot database, which contains
your clock-in and clock-out data).