- Timeclocks for the Construction Industry
Weatherproof clocks for worksites, ultra-portable clocks for trucks, touchscreen clocks for the shop and office. And easy-to-use software ties them all together!
At Your Worksite
Extreme Blue Enhanced
Weatherproof, rugged, battery-powered. Download data from your clocks to your smartphone and send it on to your office!
Starts at $849!
In Your Trucks
Pocket-sized, battery-powered. Toss it in a toolbox or attach it to a dashboard. Goes a year between charges.
Starts at $349!
At Your Shop and Office
Handles dirty as well as clean environments. Use it with or without a network; clock in with iButtons or 4-digit ID.
Starts at $369!
The included TimePilot Central software handles up to 2,000 employees—at no extra cost; just add iButtons—and works with the leading payroll software and services like QuickBooks and ADP.
How does TimePilot stack up against its competitor?
Very, very well:
- We'll save you money: In a recent side-by-side price quote for equivalent systems, we were 60% less expensive!
- We have no monthly or annual fees to use our systems. They'll nickel-and-dime you to death.
- Our systems require 1 iButton per employee. They require 2. And they charge $9.95 for each iButton; we charge a maximum of $5.90.
- Their outdoor timeclocks don't work with Apple iPhones.Ours do. Android smartphones, too.
- We show all our prices up front. They don't.
- We have a full line of outdoor and indoor timeclocks that all work together. They don't.
- QuickBooks interface? Ours: free. Theirs: almost $400.
Click here to check out our side-by-side comparison!
Questions? Contact us at 630-879-6400 or Sales@TimePilot.com
30-Day trial details: If you are dissatisfied for any reason during the first 30 days after you purchase a TimePilot timeclock system from TimePilot Corporation, we will refund the purchase price if you return the system to us, freight prepaid and insured for the value of the system. If you choose this option, we hope that you will take a few minutes to help us understand why you're dissatisfied. Please be sure to contact us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the system. We can be reached at 630-879-6400 and Support@TimePilot.com.