Display on PC screen
- Current date and time displayed when station is idle. Pressing the "Esc" key on the PC keyboard or clicking the bottom right corner of the image of the timeclock will exit the program.
- Employee's name, transaction date and time and accumulated hours are displayed when employee clocks in or out.
Methods for clocking in/out
- Enter employee ID number via computer keyboard, then tap the "+" key to clock in or the "-" key to clock out.
- Enter employee ID number by using mouse to click the image of the keypad on the timeclock. Then click "In" or "Out" button.
- Momentary touch of optional iButtons to optional iButton Receptor followed by tapping the "+" key to clock in or the "-" key to clock out.
- Snapping optional iButton into optional iButton Receptor to clock in and removing it to clock out.
Minimum user PC requirements
- Pentium Class IBM-Compatible PC.
- 256 megabytes of RAM.
- 100 megabytes of available disk space.
- 64- or 32-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2012 Server or Windows 2008 Server.
- Clock-in and clock-out times are recorded down to the second.
- Transactions can be quickly and easily edited by supervisor.
- Access to transactions and system setup is secured by password.
- Automatically calculates overtime.
- Multiple overtime policies can be established.
- Automatic holiday insertion.
- Timeclock transactions can be exported in several different file formats.
- Multiple employers can be set up and processed separately.
TimePilot PC software is supported by TimePilot Corporation on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. TimePilot PC software is on the in-market supported Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) servicing branches only and will be supported for the lifetime of the app or until January 1, 2027.
Return to main TimePilot PC page