- Clock in right at your computer.
- Handles up to 2,000 users.
- Integrates with other TimePilot time and attendance products.
- Free 30-day trial.
TimePilot PC is our completely software-based time and attendance system.
Employees use their mouse to clock in and out by clicking the image of the timeclock on the computer screen.
The product comes in two versions: one with a single-seat license and another with five seat licenses. A single-seat license means that the software can be installed on only one computer; five seat licenses means the software can be installed on up to five computers. Additional licenses—allowing the software to be installed on more computers—are available and inexpensive.
Either of the two products can handle as many as 2,000 employees. A hallmark of this product is its great flexibility. For instance, you can:
- Install the software on a single PC (with the single-seat version) and have up to 2,000 employees clock in there.
- Install the software on up to five networked PCs in your office (with the five-seat version) and have people clock in and out at their desks. Want to install it on more PCs? Extra seat licenses are inexpensive.
- Need greater security? With the optional iButton Receptor, you can have employees clock in with iButtons to help stop "buddy punching."
- TimePilot PC software: This is the software you install on the computers where employees will clock in and out.
- TimePilot Central: This password-protected software is used by supervisors to view and correct employee clock-ins and clock-outs, as well as to prepare the data for payroll. In it they can modify the data, generate reports and export the data in a format that can be read by a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or by many of the leading payroll services and software packages.
You can purchase your TimePilot PC system by clicking the yellow buttons at the right. Not sure yet? We offer a free 30-day trial of TimePilot PC. It's fully functional, and if you decide to buy the product, all of your data is transferred over automatically from the free version to the paid version. Click here for details.
TimePilot PC's on-screen clock resembles
an actual timeclock.