Setting the Time on Your Extreme Timeclock
It’s important that the time on your Extreme timeclock be accurate. You can check the time on the
clock when you import time and attendance data into
TimePilot Central. If the time on the clock is off,
here’s how to correct it:
- In TimePilot Central,
click the Setup menu, then choose
- Insert the USB drive into a USB port.
- Right-click the icon of the clock you want to change.
- Click "Set Clock Date and Time…" from the pop-up menu.
- The Set Date and Time box will appear.
- The first option will set the date and
time on your timeclock to match your PC’s clock. Please note that if your timeclock is far from the PC, it may take a
few minutes to reach the clock and the
time will be off by that number of
minutes. If that's the case, don't use this option; use the second option.
- The second option allows you to
manually set the date and time. This is
a better option if there will be a delay
between the time you load the time on
the USB drive and the time you get to
the timeclock. For example, if it will take you five minutes to get to the
clock, enter the current time plus five minutes.
- Choose one of the options and click OK.
- Remove your USB drive and bring it to the timeclock.
- Remove the padlock, plug the USB drive into the
clock and tap your gray management
iButton to the "In" probe.
- The lights will flash on the clock to indicate that it
is being updated. When the lights stop flashing,
the process is complete. Remove the USB drive
and re-lock the clock with the padlock.