- Size: 3 inches long, 4 inches wide and 1½ inches high. (About the size of a deck of cards.)
- Weight: Just under 5 ounces.
- Capacity: 2,000 users.
- Memory: Each clock holds 12,000 clock-ins and clock-outs. For 20 employees clocking in and out four times a day, that's 150 days!
- No moving parts: nothing to wear out.
- Built in the USA. Details...
- Rechargeable battery lasts about a year on a single full charge. It recharges via USB cable when plugged into a PC.
- Data transfer: Via USB cable to PC.
- Employees clock in and out with a single iButton. iButtons can be re-assigned using the powerful, easy-to-use TimePilot Central software.
- Data is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Calculates worked hours (including overtime, bonuses, etc.) instantly.
- Clock-in and clock-out times are recorded down to the second.
- Complete report generation, including absentee and on-time.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and custom pay periods.
- Can handle multiple companies, departments and complicated pay policies.
Minimum user PC requirements
- 64- or 32-bit version of Windows 8 and higher, as well as Windows Windows Server 2008 and higher.
- 1 gigabyte of RAM.
- 30 GB available on hard disk.
- 1 available USB port.
- CD-ROM drive.
TimePilot Tap+ software is supported by TimePilot Corporation on the following editions of Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Education and Windows 10 Enterprise. TimePilot Tap+ software is on the in-market supported Windows 10 Current Branch for Business (CBB) servicing branches only and will be supported for the lifetime of the app or until January 1, 2027.
Return to main Tap+ page
TimePilot Tap+ fits in the palm of your hand. (Click the image to see a larger version.)
Top view (with USB port).
Right side Left side