Vetro Specifications and Requirements
- Vetro timeclock
- 10 iButtons.
- USB flash drive.
- Screws and anchors for mounting.
- Power supply
- TimePilot software on CD.
- User manual, Quick Start Guide and Installation Template.
- Plastic housing with polycarbonate capacitive touchpad and LCD screen.
- When touched, LEDs behind touchpad illuminate to indicate buttons.
- Two iButton probes: One for clock-ins and one for clock-outs.
- No moving parts.
- Up to 500 employees, 12,000 transactions per clock, multiple clocks per system.
- USB port on right side of clock.
- Network port and power supply port on bottom of clock.
- Audible and visual signal when employees clock in and out.
- W x L x D : 4” x 7” x 1.25”; weight: 9.6 oz.
- The time-tested TimePilot software can handle multiple clocks and up to 2,000 employees.
Minimum user PC requirements
- PC-compatible computer running 64- or 32-bit version of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2008 Server or Windows 2003 Server.
- 1 gigabyte of RAM.
- 30 GB available on hard disk.
- 1 available USB port.
- CD-ROM drive.
Complete package includes one TimePilot Vetro clock, software, 10 iButtons, USB drive, power supply, manual and Quick Start Guide. Just $349!
Need more iButtons? 10 iButtons are just $59, with discounts for larger amounts (each clock can handle 2,000 employees; the software can handle up to 2,000 too!). Click here for details.
TimePilot Corporation guarantee*
If you are dissatisfied for any reason during the first 30 days after you purchase a TimePilot Vetro system from TimePilot Corporation, we will refund the purchase price if you return the system to us, freight prepaid and insured for the value of the system. If you choose this option, we hope that you will take a few minutes to help us understand why you're dissatisfied. Please be sure to call us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the system. We can be reached at 630.879.6400.
TimePilot Corporation warranty*
For one year after you purchase a TimePilot Vetro System, we will repair or replace (at our discretion) any malfunctioning hardware. The purchaser pays only the shipping to return the malfunctioning part to us.
*Note: The money-back guarantee and warranty are void if the system is returned in a damaged state for any reason, including damage that occurs because of a failure to follow installation instructions.