Weatherproof clocks for your fields and pens, ultra-portable clocks for your vehicles, touchscreen clocks for your barns. And easy-to-use software ties them all together!
How does TimePilot stack up against its competitor?
Very, very well:
- We'll save you money: In a recent side-by-side price quote for equivalent systems, we were 60% less expensive!
- We have no monthly or annual fees to use our systems. They'll nickel-and-dime you to death.
- Our systems require 1 iButton per employee. They require 2. And they charge $9.95 for each iButton; we charge a maximum of $5.90.
- Their outdoor timeclocks don't work with Apple iPhones.Ours do. Android smartphones, too.
- We show all our prices up front. They don't.
- We have a full line of outdoor and indoor timeclocks that all work together. They don't.
- QuickBooks interface? Ours: free. Theirs: almost $400.
Click here to check out our side-by-side comparison!
Questions? Contact us at 630-879-6400 or Sales@TimePilot.com
30-Day trial details: If you are dissatisfied for any reason during the first 30 days after you purchase a TimePilot timeclock system from TimePilot Corporation, we will refund the purchase price if you return the system to us, freight prepaid and insured for the value of the system. If you choose this option, we hope that you will take a few minutes to help us understand why you're dissatisfied. Please be sure to contact us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the system. We can be reached at 630-879-6400 and Support@TimePilot.com.