Weatherproof clocks for your fields and pens, portable clocks for your vehicles, touchscreen clocks for indoors. And easy-to-use software ties them all together!
How does TimePilot stack up against its competitors?
Very, very well:
- We'll save you money: In a recent side-by-side price quote for equivalent outdoor systems, we were 60% less expensive!
- We have two versions of our systems: Cloud-based and locally based. With Cloud-based, your data resides in the cloud, and is available to you anywhere there's an internet connection. With locally based, the database resides on your PC or server. Most competitors offer one choice.
- Our systems require 1 iButton per employee. A competitor who also uses iButtons requires 2. And they charge $9.95 for each iButton; we charge a maximum of $5.90.
- We show our prices up front. Most others don't.
- We have a full line of outdoor and indoor time clocks that all work together. They don't.
- QuickBooks interface? Ours: free. Our outdoor time clock competitor: almost $400.
Click here to check out our side-by-side comparison!
Questions? Contact us at 630-879-6400 or Sales@TimePilot.com
30-Day trial details: If you are dissatisfied for any reason during the first 30 days after you purchase a TimePilot timeclock system from TimePilot Corporation, we will refund the purchase price if you return the system to us, freight prepaid and insured for the value of the system. If you choose this option, we hope that you will take a few minutes to help us understand why you're dissatisfied. Please be sure to contact us for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the system. We can be reached at 630-879-6400 and Support@TimePilot.com.